Pages

NAUTICAL



I am the kind of some find silly, others adorable, and the rest  won't notice person who when going to a meeting that happens to take place in a marina I just have to wear a sailor inspired dress, because that's of course what you do going even close to a marina.  If not for else, it makes life a little more fun at least.

(
Although here I rather look like Alice who just drank out of one of the bottles and started growing...)

And once at it, since wearing said dress all day long before marina moment too, I of course went along and dressed my child up accordingly too. Team outfits! Because what is cuter than a little kid in a sailor outfit? (Well that would be a kitten in a sailor outfit then. Or just a plain kitten; I'm not much for animals dressed up in clothes.)

The dress and belt are vintage.