Pages

BRING IT ON VOL.2

This post is made in collaboration with Zalando.

My autumn stocking up continues; I got myself a warm soft wool cardigan. I haven't had a proper warm knit for a couple of years; my old ones have thinned out, gathered holes here and there or become just generally floppy.

I suitably was offered a gift coupon from Zalando, (which I think most of you here are familiar with. Zalando is one of those virtual malls with a crazy big selection of brands an items. Deliveries and returns are free which is a bonus, making shopping rather easy.) I decided to go smart and not settle for summer dresses and heels in my usual fashion but picked up some autumn-y items instead.


So here I am all set for autumn - knits, booties, cosy cats and toddlers and red wine an everything!

Cardigan - mint&berry from Zalando.fi, dress - KingLouie, booties - Inspiré (from Citymarket)
And that beret... this is the shabby one I found when I was 16 which means I've had it half my life by now.


But. Let's not end this one here quite yet, so - how would you like to do some bonus shopping yourselves?
I have the opportunity to handout two giftcards of 50eur for two of you to spend at Zalando!
The give away is open to anyone that lives in the countries to which Zalando delivers (which are: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, UK, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Poland an Austria). All you other lovelies elsewhere will have to wait for the next one.

To enter, leave me a comment on this post - make sure I can reach you trough that comment in one way or another! The winners will be drawn randomly so leave me only one comment per person in order not to mess up the odds, But as usual, if you link and share this post you can enter with another comment.

The giveaway is open for ten days, until  Sunday Sept.15!