Pages

OCTOBER.



Part of me has always liked autumn best. 
The part with colours, scarves, pepper mint tea and candles, fresh walks in the autumn sunshine.



I went for a walk with Dag the other day when we were out in the contryside.
The cats always follow me around like a pair of dogs. Which is sweet and funny in a way, but it's not really a good thing. People drive very fast on these roads. And I don't want them walking too far away. I have to hush and shout at them to stay put.



Which sometimes works.


 Our lambs munching. Munch munch munch.


Oh, the colours!


Eddi's farm.


Me and my little teddybear under the apple tree.



The teddy bear that is getting tired.



So it's best to head back inside.



The day is coming to and end anyway.

PS. Bonus if you can spot all the kitties in the picks! They are, as usual, everywhere.