Pages

LIMONCELLO ICE CREAM


When I was still pregnant I got myself some dresses "in advance" so to say, of which I was not able to  - like planned to- wear all of them last summer. I was quite keen on getting to premiere this pale yellow dress but tried it one once in spring and it did not look good on me at all. But I was rather sure that could not really be the case and gave it another go and alas, it was just fine.

 It's a rather plain, straight dress in semi- thick cotton but with nice button- and pleat detailing in the front. The dress is 1960's vintage (via Love Miss Daisy.) I always thought of it as the lemon dress but the color is perhaps more like lemon ice cream. Or limoncello ice cream. Which is even better.

   So It got to come out for a little and a lot of sunshine and a walk on town.