Pages

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: DELIVERIES, BERRIES AND TASTY SMALL HANDS



The Mexican oilcloth fabric bits I had ordered arrived. I love Mexican oilcloths; the patterns and their colours! NowI just have to figure out what to do with these...(no really, I will choose one for a big table cloth to order and the small bits will have a purpose on the balcony and porch and so on.)


The mailman also brought me an "instant beehive"  which I rolled my hair around to a big slightly messy 'do.


Dag has discovered his hands and that they are nicely cheweable. Drool.


And now it's time for some evening jam; as in jamming berries and fruit!


PS. I have been invited to participate in this inspiration flow-concept among Finnish blogs starting in October. Due to that there is a sidebar poll by TNS Gallup for my readers - or well, for some precent of you, as it is in Finnish. Among those who have answered the pop-up questionnaire ten will be drawn to win giftcards. There poll will go on for about a week.