Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
fashionweek-2
DAG.
Dag is over four months old already! Time flies. But then again squeezing him out it feels like forever ago.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
ONE SCARF, ONE BERET, FIVE MINUTES, SIX LOOKS
(Here's the baby as part of the outfit once again as it needed a dash of colour. You gotta do what you gotta do.) Yesterday I kept...
2013 IS SO THE FUTURE!
Has the thought ever occurred to you that we are totally living in the future? I mean, 2012, 2013; how sci-fi doesn't that sound? I ...
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN.
...which could refer to whatever, really, warmer jackets and peppermint tea, Halloween playlists or the fact that it's only a mere el...
DRESS REVIVAL
A good thing about going trough old blog posts is that you can re-dioscover items in your wardrobe that you had forgot about. At least in ...
BLUEBERRY BARS
I've been experiencing a lot trying to come up with the perfect raw-bar. If you are wondering what the hell a raw bar is, it is a ...
FIRST WORLD JAM
I made jam of apples and rowan berries form the garden! Although often keen on it, I've never used rowan berries in cooking or ja...
himmelriket Archives
WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THE LARKS? / THE BEDROOM WALLPAPER
Whenever I post something from our bedroom in the city flat I get the question where our wallpaper is from. So lets give it a post of it...
COWBOY
My little Sunday morning cowboy is drooling on his striped horse. Here's some cowboy music to go along.
TIKI OCTOBER
I popped by the re-launch of Kokomo tonight and all the Tiki drinks were free. Free tiki drinks! I could however not enjoy myself any c...
Archives
►
2015
(31)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(9)
►
2014
(181)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(18)
►
2013
(251)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(17)
▼
2012
(55)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(15)
3 ½. 8 ½. 12 ½
FROST AND LONG AFTERNOON SHADOWS
UPDATES AND INSPIRATION
SUNDAY / MOSTLY IN THE KITCHEN
DOUBLE KNITS AND FALLEN LEAVES
I AM ACTUALLY JUST ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT / ELLE STY...
DAG.
WHY NOT
WILL WORK FOR CLOTHES / HORROR & TEASE
HONEY-COCOA BALM
THE BLACK ALL-ROUND DRESS
FIG FUDGE
DAG'S GIFT
3–IN–1
OCTOBER.
Copyright © .
fashionweek-2
. Some Rights Reserved
Template Design by
Herdiansyah Hamzah
. Published by
Borneo Templates