Pages

TIKI OCTOBER


I popped by the re-launch of Kokomo tonight and all the Tiki drinks were free. Free tiki drinks! I could however not enjoy myself any complimentary tropical alcoholic beverages as I was also doing a show. You can't always have everything I guess. Not even when it comes to tiki drinks (damn it).

This is the autumn version of dressing "tropical"; if it's too cold for bare legs or very thin tights it's best just to add a big splash of colour all over.

The dress is Trashy Diva, the necklace a leftover from my hippiedays I bought the summer I was in Bali and yes, you must have noticed, the bag matches my fridge which means it is m i n t  g r e e n.
(There's lots of mint green in the shops right now. Almost too much. It was hard to believe it would ever come to this.)


Oh, and a little PS. here at the end;
my weekly give away at my blog's  FB page this week -ending Sunday as usual- is for a set of eco false lashes, with ecologic-and vegan friendly adhesive! 5 cent per contester goes to charity (to organizations in the US.) Enter via my site or straight trough here: http://bit.ly/PonDjs