Pages

AND THEN IT WAS FRIDAY AGAIN



And so it was Friday again, this time one when I didn't have to drive for xx-hours away to perform. I've had a busy work week -classes, billing, organising and such- and our internet has been bad both in the city (should install a new router) and at the farm (well, no internet at all really since the thunderstorm blew the modem away) which drives me crazy.

As it got warm again (yey!) so we headed back out to the farm for the rest of the week again -
(This is turning into the Country-Life blog soon ;)

-and also since I had some nice flowers at the farm left after a photoshoot earlier in the week that I did not want fading away by themselves.

I took out one bottle of my summer lemonade from the freeze to enjoy in the sun.


Dag played in the sandbox.

I made playlists and choreography's for my classes for next week.

Pekka and Lulu and some issues with something in the appletree.


My father-in-law brought us some mushrooms which found their way on roasted bread with garlic and parsley and some pumpkin soup to go along.


Then it was time to visit Eddi who had come out after work to do some harvesting.


It's the flax being harvested.

 Lulu as usual follows us everywhere.


We also have honey on the farm. The batch for this year is soon here.

And now it's time for that in a cup of tea with a late night lemon muffin,  some mags and blogging -  our wifi is back up!